Our team of lawyers have experience in fighting a wide variety of minor & major and criminal traffic offences. We have listed below some of the common traffic offences that we deal with on behalf of drivers in North America.
Common Speeding Offences We Fight On Your Behalf include:
- Failing to Stop at a Red Light
- Disobeying a Stop Sign
- Unsafe Turn / Failing to Signal
- Disobeying a Sign
- Seatbelt Violations
- Careless Driving
- No Insurance
- Drive Under Suspension
- Drive Without a License
- Failing to Remain at the Scene of an Accident
- Impaired Driving / D.W.I. / D.U.I. / Operating a Vehicle in Excess of the BAC
- Refusing to Provide a Breath/Urine or Blood Sample
- Dangerous / Reckless Driving
Convictions for Minor offences are usually accompanied by a fine and demerit points. However, for Major traffic and Criminal offences you may have a fine, demerit points and/or more severe penalties. In some cases a suspension of ones driver’s license or even jail time.